When you’re in a relationship with a narcissist it can feel like you are carrying the entire weight of the relationship, the good and the bad. A narcissist is only interested in their own satisfaction. Below is a list of things you can expect when you’re in a relationship with a narcissist.
- When a conflict arises, the burden to resolve it falls on your shoulders.
- He thrives on double-standards.
- Forget about enjoying your birthdays and holidays because it will somehow end up being more about him than you.
- You’re undervalued and underappreciated, where strangers hold more importance than you.
- Your relationship is a constant cycle that revolves around hope, anger, heartbreak, forgiveness, and forgetting.
- He beats around the bush while answering questions.
For the complete list click here.